Re-branding and improving the reputation of this Lambeth College amongst families to increase admissions
We supported Platanos College through a name change and a re-brand from Stockwell Park High School in 2012 when it became an Academy. We were tasked with showcasing the benefits of the Academy and improving its local reputation. We did this by creating a primary school engagment programme, reaching prospective and current parents through use of media stories, face to face engagement, social media and attendance at various events within the London borough of Lambeth.
Our work has included:
- PR for head teacher Judith Tapper to launch the Academy’s Grammar School Pathway
- Writing tailored marketing strategies to improve admissions
- Providing support to the newly formed Platanos Academies Trust
- Creating the school website
- Writing and designing the Academy's prospectus
- Producing a range of marketing materials including writing, designing and printing leaflets for direct mail and posters
- An advertising campaign comprising print, banner and bus adverts
Our support has enabled the College to raise its profile within the local area and boost its number of pupils enrolled.